Mass Bay District - Congregational Staff Start Up
Location: First Parish Church in Weston
Is someone new joining your staff team?
- Have you had the conversations that underpin productive work relationships with your existingn staff?
- Has your staff discussed how to approach the demands of serving congregations?
This workshop is designed to bolster the success of staff teams by focusing on questions so fundamental that they are often overlooked...at a staff team's peril! Those questions include:
- What is the purpose of our work?
- How do we decide what we are supposed to be doing?
- How will we know if we are doing a good job?
- Given our individual work styles, how can we be most effective as a team?
Designed especially for staff teams that have new members, this workshop will provide a structured way to engage in these challenging discussions. At the start of the new church year, we encourage you to take this time to have the conversations necessary to work (and survive) in the complex world of congregational life. We also invite any staff teams that feel they could benefit from a renewed conversation around these fundamentals.
- Contact us
- Join Our Mailing List
- About CBD
- About MBD
- Programs / Trainings
- Justice Ministries
- Workshop Presentation Materials
- Sabbatical / Ministerial Leave Pulpit Supply
- District Library
- General Interest
- District Chapters of AUUA, UUMA, LREDA, UUMN
- About UUism
- Transitions & Employment